Espresso Drinks featuring Monin Syrups
and Ghirardelli Chocolates, Chai, Latte, Americano, Cappuccino Soy/Hemp Milk available; Basically anything you can imagine
- French Press Coffee 16oz. $3.30
- Frizz Italian Coffee $2.00
- Loose Leaf Tea’s $2.10
- Real Fruit Smoothies $4.95
- Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke $1.25
- Sparkling Apple juice $2.00
- Pellegrino $1.95
- Many other beverages in cold case.
- Biscotti – Assorted flavors $1.95
- 4oz. Bakery Fresh Cookies $1.95
- Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Chunk, M&M bits.
All pastries locally produced to ensure the freshest product; no preservatives; most no trans-fats
Banana Bread $3.00
- Muffins/Coffee Cake/Scones $2.45
- Lemon Bar $2.25
- Maple Bar $1.95
- Large Cinnamon Rolls $3.25
- Cream Cheese Icing – Decadent
- Croissant $1.95
- Bagels $1.45-$1.55
- Plain, Wheat, Asiago, The Works, Cinnamon-Raisin
Our Portland area based Roaster; Long Bottom Coffee and Tea, Inc. Uses carefully selected Arabica beans and a unique hot-air roasting process. This process ensures chaff and any other contaminates are removed, providing smooth coffee taste, more true coffee flavor.
Gourmet blends available from $13.25-$14.95/16oz package. Coffee happily ground to fit your needs.
- GRILLED PANINI’S $6.95
- THE PROSCIUTTO: Sliced Prosciutto Ham, Basil Pesto Sauce, Sweet Red Onion, Roma Tomato, Provolone Cheese and Pepperoncini
- The ROASTED TURKEY: Sliced Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Pesto Sauce, Sweet Red Onion, Pepper-Jack Cheese
- THE SMOKED CHICKEN: Smoked Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil Pesto Sauce, Sweet Red Onion, Pepper-Jack Cheese.
- THE VEGETARIAN: Smoked Roasted Pepper, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion, Roma Tomato, Pepperoncini, Provolone Cheese, Basil Pesto Sauce, Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- ITALIAN GRILLED CHEESE: Lightly Smoked Provolone, Pepper-Jack and Sharp Cheddar Cheeses, Basil Pesto Sauce
Add cup “Soup of the Day” $1.00
Soup of the Day
- 14oz Bowl $4.95
- 7 oz Cup $2.25
- THE MIXED GREEN $5.95: Spring Mix Greens topped with Italian Red Onion, Croutons, Black Olives, Roma Tomato, with Local Artisan Bread
- TOSSED CAESAR $6.25: Spring Mix Greens tossed with croutons, Fresh Parmesan, Caesar Dressing, with Local Artisan Bread
- THE GREEK $6.25: Spring Mix Greens tossed with croutons, Fresh Feta Cheese, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives, Roma Tomato, Italian dressing, with Local Artisan Bread
Add chicken to above salads $2.00
- OATMEAL (Umpqua Oats) $3.25, Small Cup 7 oz $2.75, Large Bowl 14oz $3.25
- HAM $4.95: Sliced Ham, Provolone Cheese, Basil Pesto Sauce on a Toasted Croissant.
- TURKEY $4.95: Smoked Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, and Cream Cheese on a Toasted Croissant.
- THE STANDARD $4.95: Sliced Ham/ or Sausage, Egg Patty, Cheddar Cheese on a Toasted Croissant
- On Tap: Moretti, Hefeweizen, Southern Oregon Porter, Drop Top Amber Ale
- Wines: White/Red Seasonal